Gluten-Free Pumpkin Mousse Tarts
- 1-1/2c cold unsweetened almond milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1/2c canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground allspice
- 1/4c chopped pecans
- 1/2c fat-free Cool Whip
- 1 pkg of gluten-free tart shells (learn how to make your own)
In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Combine the pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger and allspice; fold into pudding. Fold in 1/2 cup whipped topping and pecans. Fill tarts shells with mousse. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with mascarpone whipped topping.
- 4 oz mascarpone at room temperature
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
In a medium bowl, whisk together the mascarpone and agave. Drizzle or spread over filled tart depending on thickness.
Watch the “Cooking with Keri” Part I to learn how to make these!