Insane Irish Workout & Me2Roo Maternity Activewear Review
I have a few treats in store for you today! First, we are going to tackle this intense cardio workout I designed for you by channeling your inner, fiery Irish athlete! And then I wanted to share a new maternity activewear line I love, along with some more maternity photos from my shoot last month!
Insane Irish Workout
Normally, I design a printable workout, but today we are going to keep it simple and straight-forward! Are you ready? Well, you better saddle up, Lucky Lassie! You have 10 rounds of the following to complete:
• 20 Push Ups (for an added challenge, elevate your feet to create a decline)
• 1 Minute Hill Sprint (treadmill 4.0+ incline, or outside!)
• 20 Box Jumps
• 1 Minute Stair Sprints (stairmill, bleachers or a stairwell)
• 20 Squat 180s* (10 each side)
Take a 1 minute rest after each round, and go for SPEED! How fast are you finishing each round?
* Squat 180s: With feet shoulder-width apart in squat position, jump and twist body 180º in mid-air trying to keep upper body still. Land softly then jump and twist/turn back in the other direction.
Me2Roo Maternity Activewear Review
Thanks to my friends over at ActivewearUSA, I was introduced to Maggie, founder and visionary of Me2Roo. On a mission to create stylish gear for all stages of pregnancy, this fellow mommy fitness fashionista did just that.
What I love about it:
- playful name and branding
- colorful, fun patterns
- designs for all stages of pregnancy
- soft, comfortable fabric that moves with you
- transitions from the gym to the grocery store, great lifestyle pieces
My maternity fitness shoot with Ann Hennessy Photography was well-stocked with plenty of wardrobe choices! My favorite additions to my wardrobe?
Ann did a flattering recap of our shoot together (you can read it HERE), and I love, love, love all of the photos she snapped! We had a blast! Here are a few more of my faves, rocking my Me2Roo gear:
I will forever treasure these photos. Ann did such a great job capturing the quiet moments, the energetic ones and everything in between. I wish she was local to shoot Baby Peyton after his arrival! Sadly, she is based out of the Washington DC area. As surreal as it is to be less than 5 weeks away from my due date, I’m sure holding my son in my arms will be even crazier. I am gearing up for this crazy adventure I am about to embark on as a first-time mommy, fitness role model and business owner. Who says you can’t do it all? 🙂
Sign up to receive your FREE IgniteGirls 7-Day Detox Plan, plus receive discounts and other goodies!
Download your FREE “Make it Happen” March calendar!