My latest top 10 workout songs!
Yeah! It’s Motivation Monday and I LOVE sharing my latest workout tunes. As a spin instructor, I’ve come accustomed to an entire workout being choreographed around music. And on days when I am just dragging my feet to the gym, music is the one thing that amps me up to get me, and keep me, there. I have a rule: just 5 minutes. If I can get my ass to the gym, and commit to just 5 minutes, usually that’s all it takes to get me in the zone.
Sometimes the hardest part is getting to the gym.
So, here are my latest top 10 workout songs:
- Rather Be (feat. Jess Glynne) by Clean Bandit
- She’s Long Gone (feat. Notorious) by The Black Keys
- LoveGame (Dave Aude Radio Edit) by Lady Gaga
- Bang Bang by Jessie J, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj
- Through the Dark by One Direction
- Come With Me Now by KONGOS
- Pills N Potions by Nicki Minaj
- Look At Her Go (feat. Chris Brown) by T-Pain
- Hanging On (I See MONSTAS Remix) by Ellie Goulding
- Don’t Let It Get You Down by Johnnyswim
Also, check out FIT Radio. They have a free app that streams some awesome DJ mixes. You can also do their annual membership, which I also use, because there are a ton of different genres of music to choose from and the mixes keep you guessing. Plus, the music is designed to keep your workouts within a certain BPM range (heart beats per minute) which = intensity!
Hope these were helpful. What are your current jams? I’m always looking for new music! Tell me in the comments!
– Coach K
Become an IgniteGirls+ Member for just $9! See what it includes below:
Sign up to receive your FREE IgniteGirls 7-Day Detox Plan, plus receive discounts and other goodies!