Peanut Butter Chip Bites
- 2 servings chocolate or vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup oat flour (blend/process whole oats until finely powdered)
- 1 cup whole oats
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 egg whites, 1 whole egg
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp agave nectar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- spray PAM
- 1 cup peanut butter chips (or mini dark chocolate chips)
Preheat the oven to 350º Mix all dry ingredients in large bowl. Then add wet ingredients and stir well. Fold in peanut butter chips.
Spoon into PAM-ized mini muffin tin filling 2/3 to the top and bake 12-16 minutes, or until surface springs back when lightly pressed.
Allow to cool completely. Drizzle finished muffin with agave nectar and store in an airtight container at room temperature. May serve slightly warmed.