Peanut Butter Pie Protein Smoothie
- 1 serving vanilla or plain protein powder
- 6 oz unsweetened almond/coconut milk
- 2 tbsp natural crunchy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 2 graham cracker squares or 1/3c any low-sugar cereal (under 6g sugar)
- 1/2 frozen banana
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3-5 ice cubes, depending on preferred thickness
Add all ingredients to blender, milk first, and blend until smooth.
*Please note that if you are trying to lose weight, you can substitute any milk with water and use half the peanut butter to save on calories and fat. If you are trying to add muscle, use the full amount of peanut butter and use organic skim milk.