Sugar-Free Peanut Butter Pie Protein Smoothie Recipe
Happy Thursday, and Day 4 of our Sugar Momma Challenge! For all you peanut butter lovers out there (I definitely fall into that camp) here is a protein smoothie just for you!
This mock peanut butter pie dessert is rich, creamy and decadent without the added sugar!
- 1 serving stevia-sweetened vanilla protein powder
- 3 heaping tbsp peanut butter (or almond butter)
- 6 oz unsweetened coconut or almond milk
- 1 medium frozen banana (peeled!)
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt (only add if your nut butter has none)
- 2 tbsp raw chopped pecans or cashews
- 2 tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 small dates
- ice (optional for thicker texture)
Toss all ingredients into a blender, milk first, then blend! Note: milk can be substituted with water. If you need a chocolate fix, you can also sprinkle in some raw cacao powder and use chocolate flavored protein powder instead of vanilla! I know a girl’s gotta have her chocolate.
Stay strong during your sugar-free endeavors, these two weeks are the toughest!
xo, Coach Keri
Sign up to receive your FREE IgniteGirls 7-Day Detox Plan, plus receive discounts and other goodies!