Tiny Bites Tuesday: Carb-Free Mini Sliders
Happy Tiny Bites Tuesday! With Summer in full swing, there is no reason to sacrifice taste or your waistline! Cut carbs and calories by making these Carb-Free Mini Sliders. Please subscribe to IgniteGirlsTV and feel free to let me know what you would like to see there next!
- 1 package of organic, grass-fed beef (90% or leaner)
- sliced pickles of your choice
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 2 pints baby bella mushrooms
- Mrs. Dash Italian Medley spices
- sprinkling of fennel seed
- sea salt, fresh pepper and garlic powder to taste
- spray oil
- large wooden skewers, cut in half
- optional: avocado, ketchup, mustard, onion, lettuce
Cook in oven for 13-15 minutes, or until mushrooms and mini burgers are browned.
To sign up for our Sugar Momma Challenge, read the full entry details HERE! The SMC starts July 15th so get those entries IN so you can be eligible to win one of our three grand prize packages!!!!!!!
~ Coach Keri