The top 5 most motivational posts on IgniteGirls.com
Over the past couple of years, I’ve done A LOT of motivational posts. For a few reasons, these are kind of the most important ones. Yes, even above healthy recipes and workouts, because if you aren’t motivated to begin with, I can’t expect you to follow through with a plan. Motivation is one of those funny things where one day you feel like you could train for a triathlon, and the next you can barely get yourself to the gym.
It’s a “now you have it, now you don’t” kind of situation. Life happens.
So these are my top 5 most motivational posts to date, and I hope they help re-ignite that spark inside you:
- 8 Movies that Will Inspire Your Workouts (did your fave make my list?)
- 5 Tips for Ordering Healthy at Restaurants (a great read for all those upcoming holiday meals)
- 12 Ways to Make Fitness FUN! (because it should be fun!!)
- 5 Ways I Motivate Myself (yup, I’ve gotta work at it too)
- 10 Ways to Get Mentally Prepared for a Workout (sometimes getting TO the gym is the toughest part)
Ok, choosing just 5 was A LOT harder than I thought! So for even MORE check out the entire list of motivational posts here, including how to stay on track during Thanksgiving week, prepping dinner for your family when they aren’t following your IgniteGirls meal plan and workout playlists to get you moving.
How do you stay motivated?
Sign up to receive your FREE IgniteGirls 7-Day Detox Plan, plus receive discounts and other goodies!